Holding Evee One Last Time

I held my beautiful Evee Gayle, who passed away unexpectedly in her sleep Friday morning, in my arms for the last time today. She was in a gorgeous homemade “angel gown” donated by two amazing volunteers who made it overnight just for her. She wore a bonnet with her darling tuft of hair sticking out. Wrapped up in a soft pink blanket.

This feeling of pain is indescribable. The unanswered questions of how or why make it worse. I can’t comprehend any of it. I can’t stop replaying that morning in my head. None of this feels real. Definitely not fair. She was the perfect child and I’m so thankful we never left each other’s side for the short six and a half months I was blessed with her. She was my best friend. My body just aches for my baby. 

Thanks to my sister, parents, brother and sister-in-law and the rest of my family for taking care of everything and all the support, I am surviving. I appreciate all of the prayers and kind words I’ve received from everyone, thank you.

Listen to that laugh. I will never forget it.

*** Evee had her 6-month checkup and scheduled immunizations a day and a half before she passed and was found to be in perfect health, as she was her whole life. She was giggling, eating solids, and telling me “no” just the night before her passing. Preliminary autopsy results have been inconclusive, showing no abnormalities, toxicology has come back negative, I’ve been given no answers yet and in just a couple days I will receive the official copy of the initial autopsy report as it has been finalized and sent out. I am not happy with the Anoka County Medical Examiner’s office, I was told all tests were going to be ran to determine the cause of death, including vaccination-related tests but that’s not the case, and I was actually denied the tests that I requested. Healthy babies do not just die in their sleep for no reason. SIDS is not an answer that any parent should accept and I won’t.***

UPDATE: A VAERS report has been filed by the clinic at my request. The clinic failed to document the correct location the shots were administered. I was taken back and apologized to and her records were corrected, and another VAERS report was filed with the corrections. I am concerned and disgusted at the actions by the clinic she received care at. I have hired a great lawyer who specializes in vaccination injuries/deaths. We will be taking this to court, without a doubt.

Evee received 6 vaccinations in the form of 2 shots that day, and I wish I would have known sooner that that is just way too much for one little infant to be receiving at one time, some of them weren’t even necessary. A new dear friend that I have met through this whole process has setup a GoFundMe for a private neuropathologist (who I’ve found) to go over Evee’s tissues and samples and the initial findings, and compare them with clinical findings as well as a molecular autopsy to see if she carried any rare gene that may have caused her death.

Unexpected ridiculous medical bills, paying to have my daughter’s remaining tissue, blood, etc. released, traveling, costs of getting out of the lease and moving from the apartment I lived with Evee, other bills from being out of work, and a nice memorial, somewhere special, in Evee Gayle Clobes’ name are what any donations will be going towards. The necessary steps are being taken to find the real reason. Deceit and fraudulence will be exposed. The truth will be loud, her story will be louder, and her memory the loudest. She deserves this. Any and all support and prayer is so appreciated and much needed. Please follow my public posts to be blessed with the beautiful, hilarious, loving personality, spirit, and soul of my beautiful daughter, Evee Gayle Clobes. I want her to be remembered by everyone. ♥️ #justiceforevee

141 views0 comments